Monday, October 14, 2013

Apple Picking!

One of the things that I insisted we absolutely had to do this fall was go apple picking as a family. A quick search on google helped me find Cider Hill Family Orchard! The orchard was beautiful and we actually picked a perfect afternoon to go (84 degrees with a really nice breeze). Brayden had a blast running around the trees (and we think he enjoyed the hayride, it's hard to tell at 16 months). We're hoping we can make it back out there before the picking season is over.



















Arya slept the entire time we were there in our Ergobaby Carrier. If we do make it our there again, hopefully she decides to be awake for some pictures.


1 comment:

  1. So much fun! We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend! :) I'd love to go to an orchard for the fun of it. Not for the apples. I have a million in my back yard that i'm not even going to go through hahaha

    ReplyDelete